Learn more about Dr. Michael Mazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mazar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mazar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ron Mazar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Mazar practice?
- Dr. Michael Mazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mazar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Cardiologists.