Learn more about Dr. Michael McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McCarty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tri Valley Health System
- Boone County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L McCarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Michael McCarty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Island, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE and Lexington, NE.
See Grand Island Surgeons.