Learn more about Dr. Michael McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McCarty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tri Valley Health System
- Boone County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L McCarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Michael McCarty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Island, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, NE and Lexington, NE.
See Grand Island Surgeons.