A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McCarty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boone County Health Center
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee McCarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Michael McCarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Surgeons.