A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McGraw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McGraw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McGraw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McGraw graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGraw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerry McGraw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McGraw practice?
- Dr. Michael McGraw has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McGraw practices Family Medicine near Bloomingdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Warrenville, IL.
See Bloomingdale Family Physicians.