A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McNett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McNett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Hospital, St. Vincent`s
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James McNett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McNett practice?
- Dr. Michael McNett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael McNett practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.