A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McNett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Hospital, St. Vincent`s
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James McNett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McNett practice?
- Dr. Michael McNett has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McNett practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.