Learn more about Dr. Michael McNett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNett
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. McNett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Hospital, St. Vincent`s
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James McNett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McNett practice?
- Dr. Michael McNett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McNett practices Family Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Jersey City Primary Care Doctors.