Dr. Michael John McPhaul MD is male, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhaul graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. McPhaul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McPhaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael McPhaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McPhaul practice?
Dr. Michael McPhaul practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal McPhaul, Dr. Micheal McPhaul, Dr. Michel McPhaul, Dr. Mickey McPhaul, Dr. Miguel McPhaul, Dr. Mike McPhaul