A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McPhaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McPhaul is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. McPhaul graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McPhaul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John McPhaul MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McPhaul practice?
- Dr. Michael McPhaul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McPhaul practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.