A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Merer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Merer is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Merer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Merer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adam Merer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Merer practice?
- Dr. Michael Merer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Merer practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.