Learn more about Dr. Michael Muldoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Muldoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muldoon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muldoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Muldoon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Muldoon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muldoon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Muldoon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Muldoon practice?
- Dr. Michael Muldoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Muldoon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.