Learn more about Dr. Michael Muldoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Muldoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Muldoon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Muldoon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Muldoon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muldoon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Muldoon practice?
Dr. Michael Muldoon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.