A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Muldoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Muldoon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muldoon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muldoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Muldoon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Muldoon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muldoon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Muldoon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Muldoon practice?
- Dr. Michael Muldoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Muldoon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.