A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mutone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mutone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mutone
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mutone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mutone, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutone graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Mutone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Mutone MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Mutone practice?
- Dr. Michael Mutone has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mutone practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.