Family Physicians
40 Pinnacle Pkwy
Ste 208
Elgin, SC 29045
803-424-5165
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2014

After many years of being a patient, I was treated very disrespectfully. I am very disappointed in him and his practice. I felt as if there was no concern about my medical issues.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Sophia Jackson on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr Nienhuis is the best doctor I have seen in a long time. He is very compassionate and caring about his patients. You don't feel rushed, and he listens to all your concerns. I look forward to many more years as him being my doctor. Thanks for the wonderful care you give each and every day.

|  HR Mgr., Employee Development  |  show details
by Janet Brown on Oct 10th, 2013

Dr. Nienhuis is very knowledgeable and reminds me of the way doctors use to be. He is patient and takes his time and listens to his patients. Which it seems is rare these days. He cares about his pateints and it shows. I am more than pleased to have such a proficient and caring individual as my doctor.

|  Best doctor!  |  show details
by Jeanne on Apr 21st, 2013

If you want to go to a doctor that truly takes the time to listen to you and is attentive and compassionate about you as a patient than Dr. Nienhuis should be your choice. I have been seeing him for a couple of years and I would highly recommend him. The only negative point about him is that I never have been able to pronounce his last name so just mumble it like I do when I see him.