A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roach is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Roach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael O Roach MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Roach practice?
- Dr. Michael Roach has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roach practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Internists and La Mirada Geriatric Doctors.