A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Roach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael O Roach MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael O. Roach practice?
- Dr. Michael Roach has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roach practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Internists and La Mirada Geriatric Doctors.