A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Olerich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olerich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olerich
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Olerich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olerich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Olerich graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olerich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Olerich MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Olerich practice?
- Dr. Michael Olerich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Olerich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Endocrinologists.