A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Olerich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olerich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olerich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olerich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Olerich graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Olerich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Olerich MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Olerich practice?
- Dr. Michael Olerich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Olerich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Endocrinologists.