A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Olstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Olstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Olstein practice?
Dr. Michael Olstein practices Ophthalmology near Medford, MA.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.