A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Olstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Olstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Olstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Olstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Olstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Olstein practices Ophthalmology near Medford, MA.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.