A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Olstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Olstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Olstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Olstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Olstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Olstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Olstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Olstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Olstein practices Ophthalmology near Medford, MA.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.