A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ostad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ostad is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostad
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ostad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ostad, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostad graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ostad has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ostad MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ostad practice?
- Dr. Michael Ostad has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ostad practices Urology near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Urologists.