Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bass
Dr. Michael Bass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cordova, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Neurological Surgery and Family Medicine. Dr. Bass is affiliated with Sutter Memorial Hospital and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Bass has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bass has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michael Bass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cordova, CA.
Dr. Augusto Sychukok
Rancho Cordova, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Paul Nerz
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Rancho Cordova, CA 0.05 mi40
Dr. Stephanie Roberts
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Rancho Cordova, CA 0.05 mi21