A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Michael Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ellis practices Family Medicine near Halethorpe, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Black Hawk, CO and Denver, CO.
See Halethorpe Family Physicians.