A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Michael Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ellis practices Family Medicine near Halethorpe, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Black Hawk, CO and Denver, CO.
See Halethorpe Primary Care Doctors.