A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mulligan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mulligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Mulligan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Michael Mulligan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mulligan practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.