A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Savage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Savage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Savage graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Savage has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Savage MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Savage practice?
- Dr. Michael Savage has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Savage practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists and Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.