A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wynn, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- St Davids Medical Center
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Preston Wynn MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Wynn practice?
- Dr. Michael Wynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wynn practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Hood, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.