A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynn
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wynn, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wynn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- St Davids Medical Center
- Darnall Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Preston Wynn MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Wynn practice?
- Dr. Michael Wynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wynn practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Hood, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.