A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Parmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parmer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Parmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Parmer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Parmer practice?
- Dr. Michael Parmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Parmer practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Family Physicians and Asheville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.