Learn more about Dr. Michael Parmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Parmer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Parmer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Parmer practice?
- Dr. Michael Parmer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parmer practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brevard, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Asheville, NC.
See Brevard Primary Care Doctors and Brevard Hospice & Palliative Specialists.