A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Michael Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Michael Peters, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Peters has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Michael Michael Peters MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. G Michael M. Peters practice?
- Dr. G Michael Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. G Michael Peters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Port Jefferson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.