A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pickford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pickford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pickford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickford graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pickford has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Pickford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Pickford practice?
- Dr. Michael Pickford has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pickford practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Otolaryngologists and Duluth Sleep Medicine Doctors.