A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pinnolis is Poor. Dr. Pinnolis has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pinnolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnolis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham And Womens Hosp Outpt
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinnolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pinnolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Pinnolis practice?
Dr. Michael Pinnolis practices Ophthalmology near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Dedham Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Pinnolis, Dr. Micheal Pinnolis, Dr. Michel Pinnolis, Dr. Mickey Pinnolis, Dr. Miguel Pinnolis, Dr. Mike Pinnolis