A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pinnolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pinnolis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pinnolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnolis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pinnolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinnolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Pinnolis practice?
Dr. Michael Pinnolis practices Ophthalmology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Boston Ophthalmologists.