Learn more about Dr. Michael Pinnolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pinnolis is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinnolis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pinnolis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pinnolis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinnolis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pinnolis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Pinnolis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Pinnolis practice?
- Dr. Michael Pinnolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pinnolis practices Ophthalmology near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Ophthalmologists.