A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Quinones is Good. Dr. Quinones has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Quinones, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Surgical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Eastside Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Quinones practice?
Dr. Michael Quinones practices Surgery near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Decatur Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Quinones, Dr. Mitch Quinones, Dr. Myles Quinones, Dr. Michal Quinones, Dr. Mickey Quinones, Dr. Miles Quinones