A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hayman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hayman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Hayman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Hayman practice?
- Dr. Michael Hayman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hayman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons.