Learn more about Dr. Michael Hayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hayman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hayman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hayman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Hayman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Hayman practice?
- Dr. Michael Hayman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hayman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons.