More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mann
Dr. Michael Mann, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Texas Orthopedic Hospital and Memorial Hermann Continuing Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mann has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Bryant Frazier
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Houston, TX 0.04 mi19
Dr. Jose Rodriguez
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Houston, TX 0.04 mi37
Dr. Eddie Matsu
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Houston, TX 0.04 mi44