Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner

by A. Henry on Aug 30th, 2013

This is the best OB/GYN in the state, in my opinion. I have been seeing him since I turned 21 and I am now 40. He always has time for his patients when you come in for a visit and he is not just interested in your physical but overall health. Spends time with patients answering all questions you might have, (I always have lots of questions, some of which were crazy) and gives you information about what options you have and lets you think about it. I had a surgical procedure done with him and he had done a wonderful job, however I had an reaction while the breathing tube was being removed and woke up in ICU. Dr. McCullough was the first face I saw when I woke up, he came back to the hospital and waited until I woke to make sure I was okay. My mom was shocked because he kissed me on my forehead, but that is the concern he has for his patients. He has delivered all four of my children and I take them on my first visit with him and he spends the first few minutes of the appointment holding and talking to them. He is always asking how they are doing, if they everything is okay and even ask about my husband and his football team. I am going to hate finding a new doctor whenever he retires. Even wears the boots when delivering babies.

my fab Dr show details my fab Dr
Sep 8th, 2012

I love my Dr he is always so nice and very attentive he answers all my questions calls me back when needed to reassure me things are ok but what I like most is that he never sugar coats anything to me he is straight forward and very blunt he delivered my third baby girl and now will be delivering my fourth baby girl eight years later!!! All I can say is thank you Dr!!!

long time patient show details long time patient
Jul 25th, 2012

great doctor!

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
Feb 15th, 2012

This is a wonderful physician, cannot say enough good things about the time he spent with me. Very easy to talk to, nice office, great staff! I read the one comment regarding this doctor and just feel compelled to say that this is NOT what I experienced nor from looking at the other reviews of this doctor NOT what anyone else has experienced either. Don't let that one review keep you from seeing him, he is truly the "exception" out there, he is warm, caring and concerned about his patients.

Dr. McCullough is the best show details Dr. McCullough is the best
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr. McCullough takes the necessary time with his patients and never makes you feel rushed. He is compassionate and real without arrogance and he truly cares about his patients. The office is run efficiently. I highly recommend Dr. McCullough and wish more doctors showed the consideration that he does for his patients. I give 5 stars