Family Practitioner
6005 Nolensville Pike
Ste 205
Nashville, TN 37211
615-846-1625
Locations and availability (3)

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
by Will on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Miller is a fantastic physician, easily the best that I've seen. He's kind and obviously cares a great deal about his patients. I've needed referrals several times and each time I've found the specialists to be excellent doctors as well. When someone mentions needing a general practitioner, for whatever reason, I always suggest Dr. Miller. I'm very thankful that he takes the time to go over things with me, makes sure that I know what's going on, what he thinks the best treatment is, and why. Also, in my experience, he has astoundingly good memory recall. The only downside to seeing Dr. Miller is the wait time. Be prepared to spend some time in the waiting and exam rooms. In my opinion, the wait is WELL worth seeing Dr. Miller.

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

I have used Dr. Miller for almost 10 years. He treats my whole family now. I completely trust him and am so thankful that he cares enough to follow up with us and work us in when we're in need and he's busy. He spends ample time with us. He is open to alternative forms of treatment and not just medications. His office recently moved about 25 minutes from us, but that won't stop us from going to him.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Miller and his staff are about great client first service from the moment you come in the office until you leave. Dr. Miller made us feel like we were a priority and that he cared about what was going on with us.

|  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Been seeing Dr. Miller for 2 years now and am always please with him.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

You will not find a better doctore than Dr Miller, sits and explains everything you need to know, I have known and seen Dr M for past eight years, I moved to another area of town and will only go to see Dr Miller, you will be treated with respect and he knows he medicine

|  show details
by Maria E. Halford, patient on Sep 26th, 2009

Dr. Miller is a very caring person, he is all ears to your health problems. He is a great physitian, he is concerned in restoring human health through the examination and clinical history os his patients.Just in one phrase "You can be sure that he will help you to get well"