A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seals is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seals, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seals graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Seals has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Roy Seals MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Seals practice?
- Dr. Michael Seals has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Seals practices Neurology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.