A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Seidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Seidner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Seidner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidner graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seidner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- St Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Seidner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Seidner practice?
- Dr. Michael Seidner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Seidner practices Family Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Family Physicians.