Learn more about Dr. Michael Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Weber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Weber MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Weber practice?
- Dr. Michael Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.