A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Weber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Weber MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Weber practice?
- Dr. Michael Weber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.