A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Weber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Weber MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Weber practice?
- Dr. Michael Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Weber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Cardiologists.