A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rafii, Neurologist is Good. Dr. Rafii has been reviewed by 26 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rafii, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafii graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rafii has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSD Medical Center
- UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
- UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rafii accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rafii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rafii practice?
Dr. Michael Rafii practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Rafii, Dr. Mitch Rafii, Dr. Myles Rafii, Dr. Michal Rafii, Dr. Mickey Rafii, Dr. Miles Rafii