A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rafii:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rafii, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rafii, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafii graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rafii has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Rafii MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rafii practice?
- Dr. Michael Rafii has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rafii practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.