A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ragen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ragen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ragen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ragen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ragen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Ragen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Ragen practice?
- Dr. Michael Ragen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ragen practices Ophthalmology near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA.
See Camarillo Ophthalmologists.