A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ragen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ragen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ragen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ragen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ragen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Ragen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Ragen practice?
- Dr. Michael Ragen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ragen practices Ophthalmology near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA.
See Camarillo Ophthalmologists.