Learn more about Dr. Michael Ragen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ragen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ragen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ragen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ragen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Ragen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Ragen practice?
- Dr. Michael Ragen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ragen practices Ophthalmology near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Ophthalmologists.