A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ragen is Excellent. Dr. Ragen has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ragen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ragen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John`s Regional Medical Center
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Channel Islands Surgicenter
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ragen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ragen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Ragen practice?
Dr. Michael Ragen practices Ophthalmology near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Camarillo Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Ragen, Dr. Micheal Ragen, Dr. Michel Ragen, Dr. Mickey Ragen, Dr. Miguel Ragen, Dr. Mike Ragen