A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rancurello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rancurello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rancurello, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Rancurello graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rancurello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Rancurello MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Rancurello practice?
- Dr. Michael Rancurello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rancurello practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.