A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rancurello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rancurello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rancurello
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rancurello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rancurello, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rancurello graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rancurello has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Rancurello MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Rancurello practice?
- Dr. Michael Rancurello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rancurello practices Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.