A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rey graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Rey MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Rey practice?
- Dr. Michael Rey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rey practices Emergency Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Emergency Physicians.