A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rohan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rohan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Rohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Northwest Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Xavier Rohan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael X. Rohan practice?
- Dr. Michael Rohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rohan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Surgeons.