A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rohan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rohan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Rohan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Northwest Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Xavier Rohan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael X. Rohan practice?
- Dr. Michael Rohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rohan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Orthopedic Surgeons.