A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barr, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from New York University.
Dr. Barr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stuart Barr MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Barr practice?
- Dr. Michael Barr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Barr practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Columbia Internists.