A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Frank, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Frank, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Frank has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sanford Frank MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Frank practice?
- Dr. Michael Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Frank practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Dermatologists.