A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hogue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hogue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hogue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hogue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Pontotoc Hospital and Efc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Hogue MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hogue practice?
- Dr. Michael Hogue has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hogue practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.