A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hogue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hogue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogue
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hogue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hogue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hogue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Pontotoc Hospital and Efc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Hogue MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Hogue practice?
- Dr. Michael Hogue has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hogue practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.