Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Karp
Dr. Michael Karp, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karp is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC, USC University Hospital,LACUSC Hospital, USC Norris Cancer Center and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Karp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Karp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Robert Pierre
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi59
Dr. Paola Sequeira
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi11