A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Karp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Karp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Karp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karp graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Karp practice?
Dr. Michael Karp practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.