A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Webb is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Webb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Webb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Webb practice?
- Dr. Michael Webb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Webb practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Burley, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Burley Radiologists.