A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Webb is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Webb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Webb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Webb practice?
- Dr. Michael Webb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Webb practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Radiologists.