A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weingarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weingarten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weingarten, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wound Care and Vascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarten graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weingarten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weingarten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weingarten practice?
Dr. Michael Weingarten practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.