A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weingarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weingarten is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weingarten, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wound Care and Vascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarten graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weingarten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Samuel Weingarten MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Weingarten practice?
- Dr. Michael Weingarten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weingarten practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.