A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Saal, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Parenting Issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from University Of Wales. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Martin Saal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Saal practice?
- Dr. Michael Saal has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Saal practices Pediatrics near Mill Valley, CA.
See Mill Valley Pediatricians.