A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Safir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Safir, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Safir, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Safir graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Safir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Safir practice?
Dr. Michael Safir practices Urology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See West Hills Urologists.