A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Safir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Safir, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Safir, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Safir graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Safir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris Safir MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Safir practice?
- Dr. Michael Safir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Safir practices Urology near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See West Hills Urologists.