A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sakellarides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sakellarides is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakellarides graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Sakellarides has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sakellarides MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sakellarides practice?
- Dr. Michael Sakellarides has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sakellarides practices Otolaryngology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See New Port Richey Otolaryngologists.