A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Santi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Santi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Santi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Santi graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Santi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Santi practice?
- Dr. Michael Santi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Santi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Colorectal Surgeons.