Learn more about Dr. Michael Scheerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scheerer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheerer
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Scheerer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scheerer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheerer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheerer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Scheerer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Scheerer practice?
- Dr. Michael Scheerer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Scheerer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Washington, DC.
See Springfield Surgeons.