Learn more about Dr. Michael Scheerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scheerer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scheerer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheerer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheerer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheerer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Scheerer practice?
Dr. Michael Scheerer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Hunt Valley, MD.
See Nottingham Surgeons, Nottingham Hospitalists, and Nottingham Internists.