A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Scheerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Scheerer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheerer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheerer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Scheerer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheerer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheerer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Scheerer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Scheerer practice?
- Dr. Michael Scheerer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Scheerer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Washington, DC.
See Springfield Surgeons.