A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schnur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schnur, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnur graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schnur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Schnur MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schnur practice?
- Dr. Michael Schnur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schnur practices Diagnostic Radiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See White Plains Radiologists.