A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shen is Good. Dr. Shen has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Shen practice?
Dr. Michael Shen practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Shen, Dr. Micheal Shen, Dr. Michel Shen, Dr. Mickey Shen, Dr. Miguel Shen, Dr. Mike Shen