A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Shen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Shen MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Shen practice?
- Dr. Michael Shen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Shen practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.