A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sims, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sims has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael N Sims MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael N. Sims practice?
- Dr. Michael Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sims practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.