A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sinel, Physiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sinel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Vista Specialty Hospital San Gabriel Valley
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Sinel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Sinel practice?
- Dr. Michael Sinel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sinel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.