A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sinel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sinel, Physiatrist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sinel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sinel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sinel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Vista Specialty Hospital San Gabriel Valley
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Sinel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Sinel practice?
- Dr. Michael Sinel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sinel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.